Interim report Q2 2020
Report period April – June, 2020
- Net sales in the quarter amounted to SEK 653 million (708). Reported net sales was 7.7% lower compared with Q2 2019. In constant currencies and adjusted for acquisitions, the organic growth was -11.7%.
- EBITDA amounted to SEK 163 million (180), corresponding to an EBITDA margin of 25.0% (25.4).
- EBITA amounted to SEK 97 million (120), corresponding to an EBITA margin of 14.8% (17.0).
- Profit/loss for the quarter amounted to SEK -119 million (19) and includes unrealized net foreign exchange differences of SEK -77 million (-20), expenses of SEK -19 million related to the Group´s refinancing as well as SEK -35 million as an effect of reclassification of the Group´s interest rate swap.
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 30 million (132) and Free cash flow amounted to SEK -10 million (68).
Gothenburg, August 18, 2020
Opus Group AB (publ)
This is information that Opus Group AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out herein, at 07:30 CEST on August 18, 2020.
For additional information, please contact:
Lothar Geilen, CEO
Tel: +46 31 748 34 00
Linus Brandt, CFO & Executive Vice President
Phone: +46 722 44 09 05