Opus provides turnkey implementation, operations, and management services that extend through the whole life of the program. We can help with everything from specification development to change management, IT support, staffing, training, ongoing operations, and provision of knowledgeable and highly responsive customer help desks. Opus project teams have extensive real-world implementation experience and excellent credentials, including certification from leading bodies such as the Project Management Institute (PMI) and the ITIL Foundation.
Comprehensive range of services
Opus offers a comprehensive range of program management services for our customers, including:
- Setup and modification of inspection facilities
- Program design and key business rules assessment
- Detailed systems specifications development, including required hardware and software descriptions (such as test procedures, quality control, communications, and administration requirements)
- Design, development, and commissioning of all required systems, including inspection systems, the vehicle inspection database (VID), help desk, and program website
- System acceptance testing certification (for centralized, decentralized, and hybrid programs)
- Program management and operations staffing
- Inspector and government agency staff training
- Quality assurance and control for the entire network
- Program evaluation
- Key program enhancements assessment
- Vehicle inspection equipment manufacturing and automation
- Public information and education campaigns
Expertise and innovation
Our program management services draw on unrivalled real-world experience of setting up and running a wide range of testing programs. We have been a key player in the development of inspection system specifications and test procedures, helping to develop more than 40 programs worldwide in various capacities.
Opus team members have significant experience in automotive test equipment engineering, systems development, and emissions research. We provide the engineering, specification development, and certification of testing platforms; including IM240, ASM, Two Speed Idle, OBDII, and Evaporative Emissions Systems.