Interim report Q1 2020
Report period January – March, 2020
- Net sales in the quarter amounted to SEK 674 million (633), a growth of 6.4% compared with Q1 2019. In constant currencies and adjusted for acquisitions, the organic growth was 0.3%.
- EBITDA amounted to SEK 113 million (144), corresponding to an EBITDA margin of 16.8% (22.7).
- EBITA amounted to SEK 47 million (87), corresponding to an EBITA margin of 7.0% (13.7).
- Profit/loss for the quarter amounted to SEK 18 million (-17) and includes unrealized net foreign exchange differences of SEK 47 million (-3).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 74 million (76) and Free cash flow amounted to SEK 31 million (25).
Gothenburg, May 12, 2020
Opus Group AB (publ)
This is information that Opus Group AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out herein, at 07:30 CEST on May 12, 2020.
For additional information, please contact:
Lothar Geilen, CEO
Tel: +46 31 748 34 00
Linus Brandt, CFO & Executive Vice President
Phone: +46 722 44 09 05