Bulletin from Annual General Meeting 2014
On May 22, 2014, the Annual General Meeting was held in Opus Group AB (publ), 556390-6063.
Below follows a summary of the decisions taken.
• The income statement and balance sheet, as well as the group’s consolidated income statement and balance sheet, were adopted.
• Decision was taken of a dividend of SEK 0.06 per share. Record date for the dividend takes place on May 27, 2014. Payment is estimated to take place on June 2, 2014, through Euroclear Sweden AB.
• The Board of Directors and the President/CEO were discharged from liability for the financial year 2013.
• Remuneration to the Board shall, in accordance with the Nomination Committee’s proposal, amount to SEK 400,000 to the Chairman of the Board and SEK 175,000 to each of the other non-employed Board members. The remuneration levels have increased compared to previous year. The Nomination Committee has determined that the remuneration to the Board is at an appropriate level by comparing with other Nasdaq OMX Mid Cap companies.
• The AGM also decided that a compensation to the audit committee will be paid of SEK 100 000 for work on such a committee, of which SEK 60,000 shall be distributed to the Chairman of the Audit Committee and SEK 40,000 to the second member of the Audit Committee.
• The Board shall, in accordance with the Nomination Committee’s proposal, consist of:
• Göran Nordlund, Chairman (re-election)
• Lothar Geilen (re-election)
• Eva-Lotta Kraft (re-election)
• Jan-Åke Jonsson (re-election), and
• Anders Lönnqvist (re-election)
Furthermore, the AGM decided to appoint the Authorised Public Accountants KPMG AB as auditor, with authorized public accountant Jan Malm as the main responsible auditor, for the period until the end of the next AGM.
• The Nomination Committee’s proposal for instruction for the next Nomination Committee was adopted.
• The Board’s proposed guidelines for remuneration to senior executives were adopted.
• The Board was, in accordance with the Board’s proposal, authorized to decide on the issue of new shares of up to 10 percent of the existing share capital.
The company’s President and CEO Magnus Greko outlined the company’s development during the financial year 2013 and the first quarter of 2014 and significant events during the periods.
Minutes from the Annual General Meeting will be published within two weeks on the company’s website where also other material from the meeting can be found.
Mölndal, Sweden, May 23, 2014
The Board of Directors
Opus Group AB (publ)
For additional information, please contact
Göran Nordlund, Chairman of the Board of Directors
Tel: +46 704 33 13 20
Magnus Greko, VD and President
Tel: +46 31 748 34 00