Lothar Geilen elected to the CITA Bureau Permanent
Opus Group’s Division manager for Vehicle Inspection Lothar Geilen was elected to the CITA Bureau Permanent (BP) at the 2013 CITA General Assembly and Conference in Seville, Spain this week.
The function of the CITA Bureau Permanent is managing the association and providing strategic direction between General Assemblies.
“I am honored by the opportunity to join the Bureau Permanent”, said Mr. Geilen. “Advancing the art and science of vehicle inspection is crucial to improving road safety and air quality. This election represents the confidence that the CITA membership has in Opus Group’s role in the global vehicle inspection industry. I look forward to working with my fellow BP members.”
CITA is the international association of public and private sector organizations actively performing mandatory inspection of in-service motor vehicles and their trailers. CITA:
• develops best practice recommendations and drafts international standards;
• co-ordinates research, studies and investigations;
• organizes conferences and seminars; and
• works to improve and harmonies:
- inspection methods, standards and equipment;
- quality control, quality assurance and accreditation;
- training for inspectors; and
- information systems used to improve inspection consistency and effectiveness.
More information about CITA can be found on its website, http://www.cita-vehicleinspection.org
For additional information, please contact
President and CEO
Phone: 46 31 748 34 00
Phone: 46 765 25 84 93
Opus Group's Certified Adviser
Thenberg & Kinde Fondkommission AB
Krokslätts parkgata 4
SE-431 24 Mölndal, Sweden
Phone: 46 31 745 50 00