Interim Report (January - March 2017)
January – March 2017
- Net sales amounted to SEK 428.7 million (395.1), a revenue growth of 8.5 percent. Adjusted for acquisitions and FX, the revenue growth amounted to 4.3 percent.
- Operating profit before depreciation and amortization (EBITDA) amounted to SEK 71.9 million (61.4), corresponding to an EBITDA margin of 16.8 percent (15.5) and an EBITDA growth of 17.1 percent.
- Net financial income/expense includes net foreign exchange losses of SEK -0.9 million (-8.0).
- Profit for the period amounted to SEK 8.3 million (2.1).
- Earnings per share after dilution amounted to SEK 0.03 (0.01).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 51.1 million (9.0).
Notable events during the first quarter
- Opus launched a new 5-year strategic plan called 400/100/25.
- Opus appointed Lothar Geilen as new CEO as per April 1, 2017.
- Opus acquired three concessions and started vehicle inspection in Córdoba, Argentina.
- Opus started vehicle inspection in Parral, Chile under the concession in the Maule region.
For additional information, please contact:
Lothar Geilen, CEO
Tel: +46 31 748 34 00
Phone: 46 765 25 84 93