Interim report (January - June 2018)
Report period April – June, 2018
- Net sales in the period amounted to SEK 651 million (475), a growth of 37.1%. In constant currencies and adjusted for acquisitions, the organic growth amounted to 11.8%.
- EBITDA amounted to SEK 142 million (90), corresponding to an EBITDA margin of 21.9% (19.0).
- EBITA amounted to SEK 108 million (60), corresponding to an EBITA margin of 16.6% (12.6).
- Net financial income/expense includes net foreign exchange differences of SEK -48 million (-8). The majority part of the exchange rate loss for the period is attributable to the depreciation of the Argentine peso against the USD.
- Profit/loss for the period amounted to SEK -27 million (28).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 111 million (32) and Free cash flow amounted to SEK 44 million (-22).
Report period January – June, 2018
- Net sales in the period amounted to SEK 1,206 million (904), a growth of 33.5%. In constant currencies and adjusted for acquisitions, the organic growth amounted to 10.3%.
- EBITDA amounted to SEK 243 million (162), corresponding to an EBITDA margin of 20.1% (17.9).
- EBITA amounted to SEK 177 million (102), corresponding to an EBITA margin of 14.7% (11.2).
- Net financial income/expense includes net foreign exchange differences of SEK -54 million (-9). The majority part of the exchange rate loss for the period is attributable to the depreciation of the Argentine peso against the USD.
- Profit/loss for the period amounted to SEK -17 million (37).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 151 million (83) and Free cash flow amounted to SEK 30 million (-12).
Gothenburg, August 17, 2018
Opus Group AB (publ)
This information is information that Opus Group AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08:30 CET on August 17, 2018.
For additional information, please contact:
Lothar Geilen, CEO
Tel: +46 31 748 34 00
Linus Brandt, CFO & Executive Vice President
Tel: +46 722 44 09 05
Opus is a technology-driven growth company in the vehicle inspection and intelligent vehicle support markets. The company has a strong focus on customer service and innovative technology within emission and safety testing and intelligent vehicle support. Opus had approximately SEK 1.9 billion in revenues in 2017 with solid operating profit and cash flow. Opus’ plan is to reach USD 400 million in revenues and USD 100 million in EBITDA by 2021. The majority of the growth is estimated to come from the international expansion of the vehicle inspection business, with a primary focus on the Latin American and Asian markets, and the expansion of the intelligent vehicle support business. With approximately 2,400 employees, Opus is headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden. Opus has 34 regional offices, 24 of which are in the United States and the others in Sweden, Argentina, Chile, Mexico, Peru, Pakistan, United Kingdom, Spain and Australia. Opus has production facilities in the U.S. in Hartford, Ann Arbor and Tucson. The shares of Opus Group are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.