Bulletin from Annual General Meeting 2015
On May 21, 2015, the Annual General Meeting was held in Opus Group AB (publ), 556390-6063.
Below follows a summary of the decisions taken.
• The income statement and balance sheet, as well as the group’s consolidated income statement and balance sheet, were adopted.
• Decision was taken of a dividend of SEK 0.09 per share. Record date for the dividend takes place on May 25, 2015. Payment is estimated to take place on May 28, 2015, through Euroclear Sweden AB.
• The Board of Directors and the President/CEO were discharged from liability for the financial year 2014.
• Remuneration to the Board shall, in accordance with the Nomination Committee’s proposal, amount to SEK 400,000 to the Chairman of the Board and SEK 175,000 to each of the other non-employed Board members. The remuneration levels have increased compared to previous year. The Nomination Committee has determined that the remuneration to the Board is at an appropriate level by comparing with other companies on Nasdaq Stockholm Mid Cap.
• The AGM also decided that a compensation to the audit committee will be paid of SEK 120 000 for work on such a committee, of which SEK 70,000 shall be distributed to the Chairman of the Audit Committee and SEK 50,000 to the second member of the Audit Committee.
• The Board shall, in accordance with the Nomination Committee’s proposal, consist of:
• Göran Nordlund, Chairman (re-election)
• Lothar Geilen (re-election)
• Jan-Åke Jonsson (re-election)
• Anders Lönnqvist (re-election), and
• Heléne Mellquist ( new election)
Eva-Lotta Kraft has chosen to decline the re-election. The Company would like to thank Eva-Lotta Kraft for her efforts with the board work in recent years.
Furthermore, the AGM decided to appoint the Authorised Public Accountants KPMG AB as auditor, with authorized public accountant Jan Malm as the main responsible auditor, for the period until the end of the next AGM.
• The Nomination Committee’s proposal for instruction for the next Nomination Committee was adopted.
• The Board’s proposed guidelines for remuneration to senior executives were adopted.
• The AGM decided, in accordance with the Board’s proposal, on a new issue of 5,500,000 share options that with deviation from the shareholders preferential rights, are issued to Opus Bima AB, a wholly-owned subsidiary and with the condition that the share options, under the proposed conditions, are to be transferred to the employees and other key members in the Group.
• The board of directors was authorized, according to the proposal of the board, for the period until the next AGM, take a resolution on acquisition of own shares on one or more occasions of up to 10 percent of the existing share capital. The board of directors was also authorized to take a resolution to transfer own shares that the company holds at the time of the transfer decision.
• The Board was, in accordance with the Board’s proposal, authorized to decide on the issue of new shares of up to 10 percent of the existing share capital.
The company’s President and CEO Magnus Greko outlined the company’s development during the financial year 2014 and the first quarter of 2015 and significant events during the periods.
Minutes from the Annual General Meeting will be published within two weeks on the company’s website where also other material from the meeting can be found.
Mölndal, Sweden, May 22, 2015
The Board of Directors
Opus Group AB (publ)
This press info is available in Swedish at www.opus.se
For additional information, please contact
President and CEO
Phone: 46 31 748 34 00
Phone: 46 765 25 84 93