Our Vehicle Inspection Database (VID) provides administrators with a powerful collection of tools to help them manage inspection operations efficiently.
Our convenient browser-based interface makes day-to-day program administration easy. It can be accessed via the internet with no need for system hardware. User-friendly applications enable administrators to control system access, monitor performance and configure test and calibration parameters and procedures.
Automated anti-fraud triggers
Opus' data management systems also proactively monitor for and report questionable test behavior. Easily configurable interfaces are provided that allow program managers to pre-define possibly fraudulent activity and then select from a variety of outcomes when the activity occurs.
Key program administration features
- Secure access with robust protection against unauthorized users
- Data encryption to protect sensitive data in transfer
- Role-based authorization ensuring access is tailored to each user’s need
- Emissions standards configuration management
- Dynamometer configuration management
- Vehicle lookup configuration management
- Analyzer configuration
- Inspector/technician and user configuration
- Network configuration