In accordance with the decision at the Annual General Meeting, the members of the nomination committee of Opus Group AB (publ) (Opus) were appointed by RWC Capital, AB Kommandoran, Lothar Geilen and Andra AP-Fonden (AP2) Fund in November 2019. In addition, the Chairman of the Board of Directors is a member of the nomination committee.
Following RWC Capital, Kommandoran and Lothar Geilen accepted Ograi BidCo’s offer the members of the nomination committee appointed by these shareholders have announced their resignation from the Nomination Committee. According to the instructions for the appointment of the members of the nomination committee the resigning members shall be replaced by the subsequent largest shareholders in descending order.
The Nomination Committee’s current members are:
- Henrik Fritz (Roschier), representing Ograi BidCo - Chairman of the Nomination Committee
- Martin Jonasson, representing AP2
- Erik Norman
- Anders Björkman
- François Dekker, Chairman of the Board of Opus
As of February 21, 2020, Ograi BidCo, AP2, Erik Norman and Anders Björkman represent approximately 92 percent of the votes for all shares of Opus.
In accordance with its instructions the nomination committee shall present the following proposals for approval by the 2020 AGM:
- Proposal for chairman of the AGM
- Proposal for members of the Board of Directors
- Proposal for chairman of the Board of Directors
- Proposal for remuneration to the members of the Board of Directors, distinguishing between the Chairman of the Board of Directors and other members of the Board of Directors and remuneration for committee work
- Proposal for auditors
- Proposal for remuneration to Opus’ auditors, and
- To the extent deemed necessary, proposal regarding amendments of the current instruction for the Nomination Committee.
Opus’ Annual General Meeting was held on Wednesday, May 13, 2020, at Advokatfirman Vinge, Nordstadstorget 6, Gothenburg, Sweden.